(Updated as of January 16, 2023)
I. LTO CITIZEN CHARTER (LICENSING FUNCTIONS) 2022
LTO Citizen’s Charter (For Licensing Functions) provides information on qualifications, check list of requirements, step-by-step procedures and fees on Licensing Transactions of Land Transportation Office
1. Student Permit Application
2. New Driver’s License (Non- Professional)
3. Conductor’s License
4. Plain of advance renewal of Driver’s License/Conductor’s License and renewal of Driver’s License of Filipino Living Abroad
5. Miscellaneous License Transactions
6. Application for Duplicate Driver’s License/Student Permit
7. Renewal of Driver’s/Conductor’s License with examination [Expired for more than two (2) Years] and/or with Ten (10) or more but less than Forty (40) demerit points
8. Change Classification from Non-Professional Driver’s License Code to Professional License Code with the same Driver’s License Code
9. Additional Driver’s License Code/s
10. Conversion of Foreign Driver’s License to Philippine Driver’s License including renewal of expired Philippine Driver’s License with a valid Foreign Driver’s License
11. Change Classification from Professional Driver’s License Code to Non-Professional Driver’s License Code, dropping of DL Code and change clutch type
NOTE: THE LTO CITIZE’S CHARTER (2019) MAY TAKE SOME TIME TO LOAD COMPLETELY OR YOU MAY DOWNLOAD IT IN PDF FORMAT. JUST CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON.
II. STUDENT PERMIT REQUIREMENTS
Before going to the LTO offices, make sure the following REQUIREMENTS are COMPLETE before applying a Student Permit!
III. NON-PROFESSIONAL DRIVER’S LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
Before going to the LTO offices, make sure the following REQUIREMENTS are COMPLETE before applying a Non-Professional Driver’s License!
IV. CHANGE CLASSIFICATION OF DRIVER’S LICENSE (NON-PRO DL TO PRO DL) REQUIREMENTS
V. LIST OF REQUIREMENTS FOR RENEWAL OF DRIVER’S LICENSE
Before going to any LTO offices to renew your Driver’s License, make sure the following REQUIREMENTS are COMPLETE. For more information and updates about renewing your Driver’s License, just click the link below
VI. IMPLEMENTATION OF REPUBLIC ACT (RA) 10930 REGARDING ON DRIVER LICENSE RENEWAL – (LTO Central Office – DMPAO)
– LTO will begin implementing the provision of Republic Act (RA) 10930 regarding Driver’s License renewal on Region I, Region 2, Region 3, Region IV-A, Region V and National Capital Region (NCR). In accordance with RA 10930, which mandates extending the validity of Driver Licenses, those without a traffic violation record can now renew their Driver’s License with a validity of 10 years. Meanwhile, applicants with a traffic violation records will remain on the 5-year validity of Driver’s License . All clients must go through Comprehensive Driver’s Education (CDE) in order to receive their CDE Certificate. CDE materials are available at the LTO Portal (portal.lto.gov.ph), at LTO offices, and at LTO-Accredited Driving Schools. CDE is free at LTO Driver’s Education Centers and on the LTO Portal. Therefore, all LTO clients are invited to register and create an account in the Land Transportation Management System (LTMS) on the LTO Portal. For clients on other regions, stay tuned for the next LTO announcements
For more information click this link: REPUBLIC ACT NO. 10930
VII. List of LTO accredited Driving Schools in NCR East (as of October 28, 2022)
In accordance with the full implementation of the Automated Certification for Student Drivers System, here are the list of the Accredited Driving Schools under the GAOR of LTO NCR East. For your guidance. Thank you. (Source:www.lto.gov.ph)
VIII. LTO NCR EAST’S – DRIVER’S EDUCATION CENTER (DEC) FOR FREE THEORETICAL DRIVING COURSE (TDC) AND PRACTICAL DRIVING COURSE (PDC)
LTO NCR East – Driver’s Education Center will resume its operations on January 23, 2023. The online appointment for Free face-to-face TheoreticalDriving Course (TDC) for student permit applicants for January 23, 2023, is on January 20, 2023 (Friday) at LTO NCR East website.
The online appointment for Free Practical Driving Course (PDC) for new driver’s license applicants will be announce until further notice. We are preparing the venue and the materials needed for the said course.
Thank you for understanding.
IX. PUBLIC ADVISORY (EMISSION TESTING CENTERS)
For the information of the public, here’s the list and status of Private Emission Testing Center (PETC) situated within the Geographical Area of Responsibility (GAOR) of LTO NCR-East, as of July 2021.
X. PUBLIC REMINDER
XI. LIST OF READY FOR RELEASE REPLACEMENT PLATES (REGION: NCR – EAST)
(Click the link to redirect to the web page)
XII. LAND TRANSPORTATION OFFICE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (LTMS)
Through the Land Transportation Management System (LTMS) Portal you can now register a “lifetime” account which is ONE of the steps to get a Driver’s License, and other transactions, ONLINE! This will speed up the transaction time of the clients, one of the signs that the LTO system is constantly changing and advancing. Here is the small presentation prepared by the agency to guide its applicants in the modern system and in the transactions involved therein.
Check this out! >>> List of Ready for Release Replacement Plates [Green to White Plates] – (Region: LTO NCR – East)