(Updated as of September 22, 2022)
I. PUBLIC ADVISORY: SAFETY REMINDERS ON RAINY SEASON
The Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA) Announces the Start of the Rainy Season this Year 2022.
1. Maintain a good distance.
2. Have perfect working wipers since you entirely depend on them for road visibility.
3. Tires must be in good shape with enough tread depth, and properly aligned to avoid skidding.
4. Slippery Road surface effectively increases the breaking distance. Have well-functioning brakes.
5. Watch your speed limit, drive slower in the rain; the roads are very slick when wet.
6. Turn on your headlights when driving in the rain.
7. Don’t risk going thru deep flooded roads.
8. Never use hazard light while in motion.
II. LTO CITIZEN CHARTER (LICENSING FUNCTIONS) 2022
LTO Citizen’s Charter (For Licensing Functions) provides information on qualifications, check list of requirements, step-by-step procedures and fees on Licensing Transactions of Land Transportation Office
1. Student Permit Application
2. New Driver’s License (Non- Professional)
3. Conductor’s License
4. Plain of advance renewal of Driver’s License/Conductor’s License and renewal of Driver’s License of Filipino Living Abroad
5. Miscellaneous License Transactions
6. Application for Duplicate Driver’s License/Student Permit
7. Renewal of Driver’s/Conductor’s License with examination [Expired for more than two (2) Years] and/or with Ten (10) or more but less than Forty (40) demerit points
8. Change Classification from Non-Professional Driver’s License Code to Professional License Code with the same Driver’s License Code
9. Additional Driver’s License Code/s
10. Conversion of Foreign Driver’s License to Philippine Driver’s License including renewal of expired Philippine Driver’s License with a valid Foreign Driver’s License
11. Change Classification from Professional Driver’s License Code to Non-Professional Driver’s License Code, dropping of DL Code and change clutch type
NOTE: THE LTO CITIZE’S CHARTER (2019) MAY TAKE SOME TIME TO LOAD COMPLETELY OR YOU MAY DOWNLOAD IT IN PDF FORMAT. JUST CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON.
III. STUDENT PERMIT REQUIREMENTS
Before going to the LTO offices, make sure the following REQUIREMENTS are COMPLETE before applying a Student Permit!
IV. NON-PROFESSIONAL DRIVER’S LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
Before going to the LTO offices, make sure the following REQUIREMENTS are COMPLETE before applying a Non-Professional Driver’s License!
V. CHANGE CLASSIFICATION OF DRIVER’S LICENSE (NON-PRO DL TO PRO DL) REQUIREMENTS
VI. LIST OF REQUIREMENTS FOR RENEWAL OF DRIVER’S LICENSE
Before going to any LTO offices to renew your Driver’s License, make sure the following REQUIREMENTS are COMPLETE. For more information and updates about renewing your Driver’s License, just click the link below
VII. IMPLEMENTATION OF REPUBLIC ACT (RA) 10930 REGARDING ON DRIVER LICENSE RENEWAL – (LTO Central Office – DMPAO)
– LTO will begin implementing the provision of Republic Act (RA) 10930 regarding Driver’s License renewal on Region I, Region 2, Region 3, Region IV-A, Region V and National Capital Region (NCR). In accordance with RA 10930, which mandates extending the validity of Driver Licenses, those without a traffic violation record can now renew their Driver’s License with a validity of 10 years. Meanwhile, applicants with a traffic violation records will remain on the 5-year validity of Driver’s License . All clients must go through Comprehensive Driver’s Education (CDE) in order to receive their CDE Certificate. CDE materials are available at the LTO Portal (portal.lto.gov.ph), at LTO offices, and at LTO-Accredited Driving Schools. CDE is free at LTO Driver’s Education Centers and on the LTO Portal. Therefore, all LTO clients are invited to register and create an account in the Land Transportation Management System (LTMS) on the LTO Portal. For clients on other regions, stay tuned for the next LTO announcements
For more information click this link: REPUBLIC ACT NO. 10930
VIII. Public Advisory: Extended Validity of Registration for Motor Vehicle with plate numbers ending in ” 7, 8, 9 & 0″
Including vehicles that are due for renewal for the months of:
– July (extended until September 30, 2022)
– August (extended until September 30, 2022)
– September (extended until October 31, 2022)
– October (extended until November 30, 2022)
IX. Validity of Student Permit(SP), Driver License(DL), Conductor’s License(CL) and Medical Certificate that have Expired on the Month of JUNE, JULY and AUGUST 2022 has been EXTENDED!.
As a step towards the continuous increase of Covid-19 cases in the country, the validity of the Student Permit, Driver’s License, Conductor’s License and Medical Certificate which will originally expire in the months of June, July and August 2022 has been extended!.
X. List of LTO accredited Driving Schools in NCR East (as of February 28, 2022)
In accordance with the full implementation of the Automated Certification for Student Drivers System, here are the list of the Accredited Driving Schools under the GAOR of LTO NCR East. For your guidance. Thank you. (Source:www.lto.gov.ph)
XI. LTO NCR EAST’S – DRIVER’S EDUCATION CENTER (DEC) FOR FREE THEORETICAL DRIVING COURSE (TDC) AND PRACTICAL DRIVING COURSE (PDC)
LTO NRC EAST’s FREE THEORETICAL DRIVING COURSE (TDC) WILL RESUME IT’S OPERATIONS. APPOINTMENT SLOTS WILL BE OPEN EVERY MONDAYS
Note: New set of slots for the following week will be open every MONDAYS ONLY of the current week.
XII. PUBLIC ADVISORY (EMISSION TESTING CENTERS)
For the information of the public, here’s the list and status of Private Emission Testing Center (PETC) situated within the Geographical Area of Responsibility (GAOR) of LTO NCR-East, as of July 2021.
XIII. PUBLIC REMINDER
XIV. LIST OF READY FOR RELEASE REPLACEMENT PLATES (REGION: NCR – EAST)
(Click the link to redirect to the web page)
XV. LAND TRANSPORTATION OFFICE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (LTMS)
Through the Land Transportation Management System (LTMS) Portal you can now register a “lifetime” account which is ONE of the steps to get a Driver’s License, and other transactions, ONLINE! This will speed up the transaction time of the clients, one of the signs that the LTO system is constantly changing and advancing. Here is the small presentation prepared by the agency to guide its applicants in the modern system and in the transactions involved therein.
Check this out! >>> List of Ready for Release Replacement Plates [Green to White Plates] – (Region: LTO NCR – East)