MUSIC VIDEO MAKING CONTEST (2022)
Calling all Vloggers, Professional Video Editors in National Capital Region to Join the Music Video Contest.
Registration is open until May 23, 2022 only
- The Music Video Making Contest is open to all Vloggers and Professional Video Editors in National Capital Region (NCR).
- Contestants must be 20 years old and above.
- Those qualified and interested to join must confirm, agree to and acknowledge that:
-Participants have read the full mechanics of this contest and agree to abide by its terms and conditions;
–LTO NCR EAST have the right to request for valid documents such as Valid ID’s
–LTO NCR EAST have the right to identify the participants and the winners in this contest and communicate the same at any time through any multimedia release;
-Participants hold organizers of this contest free from any and all claims, suits and actions for damages or liabilities that may be brought about in connection with his/her participation in this promo;
–LTO NCR EAST shall not be liable for any unauthorized use, reproduction and adaptations by third parties of any material or information regarding this contest and
-Participants shall not make any reproduction of any part of the website/s accessed by them pursuant to LTO NCR EAST Music Video Making
–Participants are prohibited to use the videos produced for purposes of selling or distributing the same for commercial gain nor shall they modify or incorporate any part of the videos in other work or publication.
- The office recognized the inconsistencies of using cloud drives and the possibilities of data loss, thus entries must be submitted personally or by a representative to Office of the Assistant Regional Director (OARD) of LTO NCR East – Regional Office and be saved on a physical storage device. The submission of entries must be on or before May 25, 2022. Late submissions will not be entertained.
- The winning piece shall be considered as property of the LTO NCR-East to be used in the promotion of Road Safety Advocacy.
MUSIC VIDEO MAKING CONTEST GUIDELINES:
- The contest is open to all Vloggers and Professional Video Editors in National Capital Region (NCR).
- Create a music video for the LTO NCR East, “Road Safety: What does it mean to you? (must be original)”. The music video should showcase your own interpretation of the “Road Safety” concept. The more creative and unique your music video is, the better chances of winning.
- Group members should be a minimum of 3 people.
- Video entries should last for 3 minutes or less.
- Entries must feature the participants’ idea of road safety and road courtesy.
- Must be in a popularly supported video format (.mpg, .avi, .wmv, .mov .mp4).
- Must not contain inappropriate content, including but not limited to:- Obscene, pornographic, or sexually-explicit content or information;
– Materials containing blood, physical fighting and any depiction of violence;
– Materials which contain information that poses a risk to the health and safety of others;
– Materials which show strong support or opposition to any political or religious group or person;
– Content that is considered offensive to the users, such as those that encourage the commission of an illegal, immoral or threatening activity, promote harassment, racism, hatred or discrimination against any group or individual, or provide information which you know are false, misleading, or harmful to any group or individual;
– Materials which are defamatory or libelous in character or those which violate the privacy of any group or individual; and
– Materials which infringe upon the right of any third party, including copyright, publication right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right, or those which promote the infringement of any party’s intellectual property rights such as providing or advocating the use of pirated music, or providing link to sites which provide
- The music video entries to be submitted must contain the names of the participants. The file name format must be: Title of the Entry and Names of the videographers/joiners including their contact information.
- The entries must be submitted on or before May 25, 2022.
VIDEO MAKING GUIDELINES