POSTER SLOGAN MAKING CONTEST (2022)
REGISTRATION (CLOSED) UNTIL MAY 02, 2022 ONLY
Calling all Grade 7 & 8 Students from Public and Private Schools in Quezon City to Join the Poster Slogan Making Contest.
NOTE: PLEASE COORDINATE WITH YOUR RESPECTIVE SCHOOL AFTER FILLING OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM. THE SCHOOL WILL BE THE ONE TO SUBMIT IT AT THE LAND TRANSPORTATION OFFICE- NCR EAST’S REGIONAL OFFICE
POSTER SLOGAN MAKING CONTEST GUIDELINES:
- The contest is open to all Grade 7-8 students from Private and Public Schools in Quezon City.
- Each participant should submit ONE entry only.
- The poster must illustrate, interpret and emphasize the theme “Road Safety: What does it mean to you? It must be original, of your own interpretation about the theme.
- Must not contain inappropriate content, including but not limited to:
-Obscene, pornographic, or sexually-explicit content or information;
-Materials containing blood, physical fighting and any depiction of violence;
-Materials which contain information that poses a risk to the health and safety of others;
-Materials which show strong support or opposition to any political or religious group or person;
-Content that is considered offensive to the users, such as those that encourage the commission of an illegal, immoral or threatening activity, promote harassment, racism, hatred or discrimination against any group or individual, or provide information which you know are false, misleading, or harmful to any group or individual;
-Materials which are defamatory or libelous in character or those which violate the privacy of any group or individual; and
-Materials which infringe upon the right of any third party, including copyright, publication right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right, or those which promote the infringement of any party’s intellectual property rights such as providing or advocating the use of pirated music, or providing link to sites which provide them.
- The slogan shall be written in Filipino or English.
- The slogan making contest will be done on the spot. Entries must be submitted on the date of the event, May 30, 2022 (1:00-5:00pm) to be held at the Bulwagang Romeo F. Edu, LTO Compound, East Avenue, Quezon City. Call time will be at 1:00 PM to allot time for the participants to prepare.
- Materials to be used in making the poster slogan must be provided by the participants:
– Illustration board.
– Coloring material: pencil, eraser, any type of pens, oil pastel/craypas, markers, ink, oil, acrylic, and watercolor (to be provided by the contestant) *Use of other materials not specified above is strictly prohibited.
- Posters must be done in free hand. The artist will be held accountable to any issues that may arise with regards to the originality and authenticity of the design.
- Participants will receive Certificates of Participation.
NOTE: PLEASE COORDINATE WITH YOUR RESPECTIVE SCHOOL AFTER FILLING OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM. THE SCHOOL WILL BE THE ONE TO SUBMIT IT AT THE LAND TRANSPORTATION OFFICE- NCR EAST’S REGIONAL OFFICE OR SEND IT THRU OUR EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org)
POSTER SLOGAN GUIDELINES
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM