THEORETICAL DRIVING COURSE (TDC) &
PRACTICAL DRIVING COURSE (PDC)
(Updated as of May 11, 2022)
LTO NRC EAST’s FREE THEORETICAL DRIVING COURSE (TDC) WILL RESUME IT’S OPERATIONS.
NOTE: ONLY 16 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE AND BELOW 65 YEARS OLD ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER AND ATTEND THE SEMINAR.
1. Please Come on Time on Your Chosen Schedule to Avoid Forfeiture of Appointment.
2. Please Bring Your Own Ballpen. (Black or Blue Ink)
3. Please Bring your Vaccination Card.
4. Wearing of Face Shield and Face Mask Are Stringently Implemented. No Face Shield and Face Mask, No Entry. Bringing of Personal Rubbing Alcohol/hand Sanitizer is Encouraged.
5. Switch to Silent Mode All Communication Device During Lecture.
6. Please Come in Decent Attire. No Short Pants, Sleeveless Shirts, Blouse & Slippers .
7. Individuals With 37.5 Degrees Celsius and Above Temperature Shall Be Denied Entry. Those With Cough and Colds Shall Be Barred From Attending the Lecture.
8. Bring Your Own Snacks/drinks.
9. New set of slots for the following week will be open every MONDAYS ONLY of the current week.
REMINDERS FOR THEORETICAL DRIVING COURSE (TDC) APPLICANTS
1. Please bring original NSO/PSA Copy of Birth Certificate/Marriage Contract and at least one (1) valid Government-Issued ID for verification. If Student, Validated School ID and Proof of Enrollment must be presented.
2. The applicant must book session 1 online. Having successfully attended Session 1, the applicant must STILL attend Session 2 (every Tuesdays) and session 3 (every Wednesdays) to finish or complete the 15-hour course requirement.
3. Strictly “no Proxies Allowed” . The Applicant Must Personally Attend the Lecture.
4. Only 40 Applicants will be catered per day, 20 in the morning and 20 in the afternoon.
REMINDERS FOR PRACTICAL DRIVING COURSE (PDC) APPLICANTS
1. Participants/students Will Undergo Series of Motorcycle Driving Exercises. It is Imperative to:
A. Bring Your Driver’s License / Valid Student Permit
B. Provide Your Own Motorcycle
C. Be in Decent/proper Riding Attire. No Short Pants, Sleeveless Shirts/blouse and Slippers. High-heeled Shoes and Sandals Shall Not Be Allowed to Undergo the Course.
2. Those Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs Shall Be Immediately Barred From Entry
3. Only 20 Applicants will be catered per day.
Thank You and Stay Safe!
Link for TDC Online Appointment (for Student Permit Applicants Only): https://www.ltoncreast.com/theoretical-driving-course-tdc/
Link for PDC Online Appointment (Motorcycle – Non Pro): https://www.ltoncreast.com/practical-driving-course-pdc/