QUEZON CITY EXTENSION OFFICE
BERNARD M. DILANGALEN
Chief of Office
#151 20th Avenue, corner Mirasol St., Cubao, Brgy. San Roque, Quezon City
|Zip Code:||E-Mail: email@example.com |
· Student Permit Application
· Driver’s Permit Renewal (Non-Professional, Professional, Conductors)
· Driver’s License Miscellaneous Transactions(Change Marital Status, Address, Duplicate, e.g.)
· Renewal of Private MV Registration
· Renewal of For –Hire MC Registration
· Miscellaneous MV Transactions (Transfer of Ownership, Cancellation Of Mortgage, Annotation of Mortgage, Duplicate Certificate of Registration, Duplicate Plate, e.g.)
|Year Established: 1977|
|Summary of the office or any changes in the office during the last 5 years: |
LTO Quezon City Extension Office has been operating for forty-two years with twelve (12) regular employees, one (1) detailed and eight (8) job orders (JOs).
It is currently catering to all LTO transactions of thirty-seven (37) barangays of the 3rd district of Quezon City and all motor vehicle registration and diver’s licensing transactions of nearby Marikina City.
On an average, there are 350 daily transactions which are efficiently processed starting at 7:00 AM and extended occasionally until 7:00 PM.
In 2017, QCEO attained a BEST EXTENSION OFFICE award given by LTO NCR Regional Office for their campaign in the implementation of the Anti-Red Tape Act (ARTA), or Republic Act9485.
In 2019, the office was awarded as 1st Runner-up for being the Best in District Office, Best Records Officer, Best Inspector, and 1st Runner-up Supply Officer.
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS